Friday, January 25, 2008

THE MET



A special thanks to Carl Senner. Thanks to Whitney's company we are able to enjoy special nights like these. The Metropolitan Bar and Grill is one of our favorite pastimes during the holidays. Since we moved to Idaho, Dorian and I thought these nights may be over forever. Not so....at least not this year!!! And I'll tell you, the calamari, crab claws, steak and potatoes and Shalen's yummy lava cake were worth EVERY pound put on this night! The best part of the night, is piling into the car and enjoying lots of laughs as a family. Making wonderful memories as a family is something I DON'T EVER WANT TO GIVE UP!! Idaho won't stop me, not if I have anything to say about it! So again, hats off to Carl Senner and everyone who makes this night possible....INCLUDING THE BEST IN-LAWS EVER!!!! <3

2 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

Hey, I know that family :). Please send them my love!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful memory. You sure know how to make someone feel treasured. I'm glad you married into such a family. (And...they are lucky to have you)