Sunday, October 25, 2009

4 month check up (3 weeks late)



We went to Tessa's 4 month check up on Thursday October 22, 2009. Here are her stats:



Height: 27 inches (98th percentile)

Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz ( seventy-something percentile)

She's growing good and she's getting big. She wears 6-9 months clothes and some 12 month clothes. I would appreciate it if she were smaller, but her dad is LOVING that she's tall. He wants her to be super tall so she can have an extra advantage when she plays volleyball. (silly dad!)

Tessa got 3 shots, and it was a rough 31 hours!!! (yes, I was counting)
She wouldn't stop crying, she vomited, had the runs and a fever that wouldn't go away even with the tylenol. She would cry if you moved while you were holding her, or just plain picked her up. She was acting like her body was so sore. I felt so bad for her (and me) and I'm not looking forward to giving her shots again....


picture: Tessa finally falling asleep after crying forEVER! We were both pooped.

5 comments:

Juliann said...

Adam just had his 4 month check up 2 weeks ago, Rob was out of town for a week and Adam CRIED 3 DAYS STRAIGHT! It was HORRIBLE. I also got the kids their flu shots while we were there and Ian cried those 3 days too.
I'm sorry for you and Tessa's suffering, but I'm glad it wasn't JUST Adam who had a hard time with them!

Brittany said...

You seriously need to spread out her vaccinations from now on! Carson & Lilly have the hardest time with them but do totally fine when they just get one or two at a time. You poor thing!!! I hope everyone is feeling better these days!

Tyler said...

What do you mean by silly dad? those are excellent expectations for any father to have. Especially a daughter with so much future volleyball potential!

Jo said...

Oh...poor baby! I hope she gets better about shots in the future. And just for the record...being tall and being good at volleyball are both SUPER IMPORTANT!! ;)

Tyler and Leslie said...

I can't believe how big Tessa is! So fun.