Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh the things our children say!

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Pictures, Images and Photos

JAMES (talking about Tessa..) INSERT TUNE (Pop goes the Weasel: that actual part): "she is F#*kin', f#*k-f#*k-f#*k F#*kin'!"

ME: WHAT!?!?!? (trying SO hard not to giggle...I wasn't too successful)

JAMES (laughing): starts all over again...

ME: Let's not say that. That's a really naughty word!

JAMES: Oh, I didn't know! (he really had NO IDEA what he was saying)

ME: I know. Let's just not say that anymore!

CARSON: What?!?! F#*kin'.......

ME: Yeah.....that's it! :o) Not anymore!!!!!!!! (ACK!)

I've never heard that word so much in such a short period of time in. And in my house of all places!!!

6 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

Hee heee!!!
They weren't saying freakin right?!

They must have heard their mom saying it right?! YEAH RIGHT!! I don't hear that word coming out of your mouth!! We'll blame it on dad, right?! tee hee heee!! Silly kids!

Grandmama said...

yikes...good catch and explanation.

Natalie said...

I've caught Seth with a potty mouth (unbeknownst to him) a few times now. He's also dropped a few explicitives knowing full well what they meant after hearing daddy...

Kids are more observant than we give them credit for, that's all I can say!

Amber said...

haha uh oh! Good thing you caught in now!

Kritta22 said...

at least it wasn't in Primary! LOL

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

That is so funny. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that the word rhymes with Ducker? :)