Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Annual Ducker Christmas Party








So, we moved into our house in the summer, and we were nominated to hold our christmas party here at our house this year. I had a blast! I made everyone (10) individual amish friendship breads and wrapped them with pretty gold ribbon. Then I decided I would have a good time and be festive and make baby pretzels dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red and green sprinkles and THEN I had to really clean the house! Besides cleaning I would do it over and over again...like EVERY weekend! Dorian would kill me though. :o)
We had a white elephant gift exchange, and Dorian and I got a plunger and put a $5.00 bill rolled up in the handle. I called it, THE MYSTERY PLUNGER! I didn't reveal the mystery until the end of the exchange. I got a t-shirt from wet seal, which was a good thing considering 1/2 of the girls that were there were pregnant! Oh the perks of not carrying a child in your stomach!!!! I can REALLY appreciate this.
We had lots of good food and lot of fun with all of out friends!
I was thinking that we would have someone else do it next year, so we could get a break, but now I'm thinking we might just do it here again. It was too much fun to pass up again.
Hope you all are enjoying the holidays!

1 comments:

April said...

Sounds like the party went well! Wish I was there for the festivities!! :)Your house is so cute!

I really love that shirt! IT is so pretty and you look super skinny in it!