Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saying Hi and then a Quick Good-Bye





My parents came last Sunday evening and all day Monday. It was really nice to have them here even though it was a short trip. We wouldn't mind seeing them more often. It's just too bad that this summer is packed full of reunions for them. That takes away all of the vacation days. We'll have to make sure we get them next summer. I just REALLY wish my little bro would come to BYU-I a semester or so before his mission. It would be so fun to have family so close by. I dream about Sunday dinners. :o(
Well, Mom, Dad, Dallis and Kaija thanks for coming and entreating the boys and me too! We had fun while you were here. WE MISS YOU!

4 comments:

Rogers said...

I thought of taking a picture of the family right as they were pulling out of the driveway. BUMMER!!! At least now, my kids can see them on your blog.

Becky N. said...

Holy cow.

Is that even my family? I seriously hardly recognize them. Does Kaija really look like that? It's only been a couple years since I've seen Kaija and Dallis, but quite honestly, I wonder if they passed me on the street if I would have known who they were, you know?

You're lucky you're in the way of their travels. Maybe if I'm lucky and our schedules all collide, we'll get a quick visit with them this summer as well. In the meantime, I'm glad you took pictures and posted them. Maybe I need to beg someone to be sending me school pictures every year or something, before they change beyond recognition at all.

Or MAYBE mom could start a family blog of her own and put that digital camera to use! :)

The Duckers said...

I think mom blogging is a GREAT idea!! :o)

Anonymous said...

That digital camera broke. Plus, I do the family newsletter. Maybe Dallis could scan some school pictures and blog them. I'll check into it. This year for pictures we had Sis Ferguson take DW and Kaija to Jennings park and Dallis's senior pictures turned out really good. You'll get one in the grad announcements...Kaija's was a bit dark. She chose a black outfit and the picture was taken in the dark. Maybe she has extras of the exchange ones and we can slip it into the grad announcements if Dallis doesn't mind.