Thursday, March 27, 2008

Saying Good-Bye




This was out last morning before Granny and Papa went home. We were just about to leave for the airport. I hurried and grabbed the camera so we could get a picture. Carson wasn't into getting his picture taken. He was so sad that Granny and Papa were leaving. We had such a great time with the two of them visiting. We can't wait for it to happen again, and SOON! We love you guys! Here are some things we wanted to say:
1. Thanks for spoiling our kids!
2. Thanks for the really yummy Easter dinner.
3. Thank you for taking the kids to see Horton Hears a Hoo!
4. Whit- Thanks for painting our bathroom. It looks great. And we'll get that 2nd coat on soon.
5. Joni- Thanks for buying a few things for my bookshelves. (and that green candle!)
6. AND...thanks for having a vision when it came to the bookshelves.
7. Thanks for just being the great parents/grandparents/in-laws that you are. We miss you so much already!!!!

P.S. Carson cried almost the whole way home. After he woke up from his nap I asked him, "Are you still so sad?" He said, "I'm okay now!!" He would really like to talk to you soon though. We love you guys so much!!!

6 comments:

April said...

That is so cute that your kids were so sad! I love it when they get all sappy like that. You look so cute, where did you get that great shirt? :)

The Duckers said...

Walmart! :o)

Just recently, so go check it out.

The Miles Family said...

That's is always fun when family comes to visit. I can understand how your kids felt...it's the WORST when they leave! :(

Laurie said...

Yippee! I am so excited about your new posts! Thanks. I think you have the cutest kids.

Kimberly said...

Grandma and grandpa are the best, it is always sad to see them go!

Tara and Dan said...

What a fun Easter! I loved looking at all your pictures. Your boys are just so adorable! And, they are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. Please tell them I said hello!