Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

I Babysat for my friend Jen so she could go enjoy a date with her hubby. My hubby was working at Carino's and loving it!! (his least favorite holiday is Valentines Day, but I say he should have thought about that BEFORE he proposed to me on that day). We made cupcakes and watched a movie, and then I put them all to bed. Parker was in bed when we did cupcakes, so she missed out on all the fun. I was successful at putting to bed 4 kids, so maybe 3 won't be too horrible??







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will be fine with three little ones. The hardest time is when she is a newborn and you seem to be sitting and feeding her so much. The others tend to make mischief right about that time. How fun to frost cupcakes.

Hilarie* said...

That looks like a fun activity for the kids! I should do something like that with mine. They would love it. Thanks for the idea!! Any new prego picts!!?

Dan and Anne said...

What a romantic V-Day! The boys look so cute with their cupcakes too. When are you guys coming to Utah?

Amber said...

That looks so fun! Hey I want to see some pregnant pics soon!

Anonymous said...

That looked kinda messy with all the boys! You will do just fine with 3 kids if you did fine with 3 older boys!