Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tag

THANKS JACY!!

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.




Can I just say that I am SOOOO glad that you did this post today instead of yesterday. I hadn't taken a shower for 2 days due to my flu that I'm still trying to recover from.

I tag: All my play group girls!! (you know who you are!!)

On a side note: Here is a result from throwing up all night long. I discovered it while doing my make-up today.

5 comments:

Rogers said...

I cracked up when I saw your picture!! Ask Lindsey, she was here. That's one huge smile :D Thanks for playing!!

So sorry about the flu. I think I might be getting something. I've got the runs. Sorry about the T.M.I. Your eye thing is really sad. And scary. Maybe you should have a warning.

Unknown said...

Cute picture! That's a good idea for a tag. You just look so cute! Sorry about yoru eye, by the way.

Kritta22 said...

Sorry about your eyeball! That totally stinks!
Sending you get well wishes!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Your poor eye!
Throwing up is the WORST!

You look HOT as always!

Grandmama said...

I was sorry to hear you had been sick with the flu. Not an easy thing while pregnant. Hope you are feeling well again.