Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Sunday Storm

***I was on another blogging binge, so don't forget to keep scrolling down a couple posts to stay COMPLETELY updated!

JUST as Dorian was leaving for church the rains started coming down, and you would have thought that the floods were GOING to come up. About 10 minutes after they left....this is what was happening. It's just too bad that we had just spread more seed in our yard a couple days before. This is now the 2nd time we've had so much rain that it's washed away most of our seed into little piles all over the yard. This is so frustrating!! We just want a lawn this year!!!!


A nice hail storm for us on June 14th! Gotta love it.


There was still hail on the ground (just in little piles, in certain people's yards) Monday morning.


Here's a video of the storm:

Once again. My video doesn't quite do this storm justice.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Idaho sucks! At least the Weather...but it does have the Duckers...so it does have something great going for it ;-)!

Natalie said...

I'm SO glad you blogged about this! I was tempted to and had some awesome placese I wanted to take pictures of the results from the storm, but I have to use Chris's camera. It was out in his patrol car. In the storm.

It was super crazy but I was so giddy I made myself some cocoa and watched while the rest of the fam took naps.