Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sippy Straws! A MUST SEE!

Granny got these fun little surprises for the boys. We all got quite the kick out of them, and can I just say that I laugh out loud every time I see JD in these glasses. He's my beautiful geeky boy! I just love it! ;o)

JAMES:





I also love to see Carson in these glasses, but he just doesn't look as geeky in them as James. It was so funny how we had to chant suck, suck, suck! He just thought it would be in his mouth instantly like a regular straw. Thanks for the good laugh Carson and James. But let's get real we wouldn't have been laughing without your WONDERFUL purchase Granny! THANK YOU!


CARSON:



9 comments:

Joni said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Rogers said...

Those are the best videos!! Thanks for sharing :D

Grandmama said...

that was absolutely and definitely a MUST see. I'll try and get Dad to stop awhile and watch. He packs tonight for his week in New Mexico for Boy Scouts at Philmont, just outside of Cimarron New Mexico.

Anonymous said...

that was so funny! I loved it! You were right, it was a good purchase from Granny!

Kritta22 said...

LOL hahahaha I love it!!

Natalie said...

What cute little nerds! I don't think Seth would have the will power to keep sucking before getting anything, so it's impressive that they stuck with it. Super hilarious and I'm SO glad you shared!

The Kramers' said...

Oh my word! I was laughing soo hard! I loved there eyes following the milk around the glasses! SO cute!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I just laughed so hard when the milk would go through the eye area. It's makes you look so geeky if you follow the milk ha ha. Cute boys

Tyler said...

Oh they are so cute! I can't beieve still haven't met tessa! totally my bad! well I will be back soon! and we can BBQ!!