Thursday, April 8, 2010

One small step.....

Tessa has been taking her first steps this week. It's been fun to watch her grow and learn new things. Plus, she thinks she's pretty cool stuff when she's doing it. But, with all good things there's another side too. It makes me want to cry! She's growing WAY too fast, and sometimes I just want to be snuggling my little newborn again.
Enjoy the video that we captured yesterday (4.8.10)
Oh, and don't mind the fact that she isn't wearing any pants. She decided to puke on my floor and then crawl right through it (and play in it a little too). LOVE-LY!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so great!!! Go sweet Tessa!!!!!!!

Lisa and Rustin said...

ooooooh!!! she is gorgeous!!
what a big girl!!!
now slow down missy!! you're mom needs you to stay little!!

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

So cute! I love those first steps.

Grandmama said...

I think the boys loved her first steps more than she did! :o)

You have a great family...what a blessing.

Joni said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the new postings. Aunt Sarah and I got a kick out of watching her try to walk. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey has been trying to walk too. She can take 4-8 steps depending on her mood, but she can stand on her own all the time. It is so fun to watch.