Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When Granny and Papa came (beginning of March)

For some reason, every time Dorian's parents come to visit I hardly ever pull the camera out. I think it has something to do with the fact the the trips are usually quick and somewhat action packed, and I just try to enjoy and soak in every second with them. I don't like to worry about getting pictures, but I do need to be a little better about it!

Here is Tessa snuggling with her papa




And her are the boys doing tricks with Papa. That papa sure is a lot of fun!!


4 comments:

Grandmama said...

kudos to 'great' grandpas.
oh...and I love the green dresser in the picture. I remember when you talked about getting it and re-doing it.

Lisa and Rustin said...

wow!!! fun times with grandpa!!

and I LOOOOVE your green dresser!!

Rogers said...

How sweet is that pic of Tessa with her Papa!! I love it!!

And I agree, the dresser is perfect. Good job :D

Joni said...

Very cute pic of Whit and boys and very sweet pic with Tess.