Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dorian


Dorian went on a fishing and camping trip the other day. He went all by himself, so when he called me the next day and said he'd be coming home to sleep, and fish the next day. I was ecstatic!! I was so worried he's be eaten by a bear or something. I'm just thankful that his sleeping bag is over 10 years old and that it wasn't able to keep him warm the way it should. hehe
Here's a picture he took while he was out. It was where he set up camp. (Heidi, this is the pic I was talking about)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're absolutely right--I LOVE it!! What a gorgeous spot! Thank you for thinking of me and sharing--you are so sweet. :)

Rogers said...

That looks so peaceful. That is too bad about his sleeping bag. But nice for the wife. I would be worried, too, especially if he was all by himself. Scary. BTW, sorry about the other day, my cell phone battery died :(

Rogers said...

Oh!!! I love YOUR new layout, too!!!! Very chic!! I'm leaving early monday morning for girls camp so I won't be able to talk to you til Saturday afternoon. Have a good week!!

The Perkes Family said...

We are heading in your direction and maybe wanted to stop by this sat. (we haven't made any concrete plans on where we will stop on our way to wyoming) Are you guys going to be around? Have dorian call bob. Bob said he left a message for him. Maybe we'll see you soon!