Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE KIDDIE POOL

We went to the kiddie pool and the kids had a fun time. We made a run to the dollar store so that the kids had something fun to play with. We had a good time, but I felt a little guilty for having JD go with his strep throat and then while we were there I started realizing that I was coming down with it too.
At least Jacy got some good pics. (since I forgot my camera)


Lindsey,Parker and Kate. Carson's in the backround

Kate showing her skills

Carson just hanging out

James and Mom



You may be wondering why there aren't any pictures of Ethan. It was mostly because he was probably working on his escape artist skills while the pictures were being taken, and he was always on the move. He was checking out everybody's toys, shoes, and playing with some of the toys we bought. Sometimes I'd like to see inside his mind. He makes me laugh. :o)

3 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

hey ya!! looks like you're having fun!
Kelli and Bryan were both out of town in Vegas. Kelli was at a competition there and bryan had won a trip to go see the taping of a show. so good thing me and rustin were able to fly in!
you look HOT in your suit! lovin your short 'do!

Kritta22 said...

How fun is that!?! I wish we had an outside pool here but I don't think it'd get used enough to justify! :)
Cute suit!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you found my blog! I'm not very good at this stuff, i'm pretty slow actually. It looks like you guys are having a blast!!!