Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A random trip to Boise

The first weekend of March the kids and I decided to take a trip to Boise and spend it with my friend Leslie. Don't ask me why I never get a picture of us together, but I'm a little bummed about it. We had a grand time (except for bedtimes) and Dorian got a TON of work done on the house. Good job D! Thanks Leslie for letting us invade your home and even stay an extra day. You're awesome.

Here are a few pics and a video of our trip. I didn't pull out the camera NEARLY enough.




Our trip to Wahooz

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I think I just saw you on my old roomie, Becca's blog...was that you? Girls weekend? If so, what a small world!

The Duckers said...

Yeah, I think I found out about her being your roomie in the summer? I can't remember when!! I know...how small!
I just like to think that if you were friends with her, April and Kim then eventually we would have met right? So, we are "meant to be" friends! :o)

ps
I *LOVE* your snap clips! I want to get some.....
I'm thinking about it.

Breanne and Brandon said...

The random trips are always fun. I always love looking at your blog,you always have the cutest background! So Brandon and i are excited to come back and see you guys! We will be there around April 20th. I hope you are all doing good! We miss you guys

Amber said...

Sounds like fun! Che and I are finally taking a little trip. We're going to go with Alli and tyson to Vegas! I've never been can you believe that? I just wish we would take more trips!

Cindy said...

hey--
they are 30 mm...i should probably put that on there! cindy

Kenneth said...

Great blog I enjoyed reeading