Thursday, July 2, 2009

Carson's Birthday

Here are the pics of Carson's birthday. His Granny got him a cool Disney music player, movie player and books from Costco. Grandma-ma got him his Helmut and kneepads (good pics soon to come) for his bike that Mom and Dad got him. We went to Craigo's, his FAVORTIE pizza place for dinner. It was quite the day.
I would write more, but since I have 3 kids I don't have a whole lot time, and I'm lucky to be putting up this post!
We're glad you had a fun birthday Carson! We love you!!!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how fun. im so glad you found the time to post about this, melissa. its so great to see pictures. what kind of pizza did you guys have?

Somer said...

For a second there I thought Carson was upset about daddy calling him a monkey...that was cute! Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

Happy 5th b-day, Carson!!