Monday, November 9, 2009

One of my last days in Washington

I've almost caught up on posting from my trip to Washington back in August...I know...I'm just a little slow!

We went to the Alderwood mall. I got Carson some school clothes since he missed his very 1st day of school while we were away. Then we played. After that I headed over to my Mom's for the last time and hung out for a while.

Here are the mall pictures






Carson and Aubrey

Kissin' the cuz!

James (with Clayton) showing Grandpa his drawing

Carson's drawing. (the grey thing is a frog sitting on a lilly pad in the water)

My younger sister Megan with her little girl Aubrey born 5.23.09
and me and Tessa born 5.27.09
I hope these girls have fun being cousins!

Carson and Tessa loving each other one morning.

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh your pictures are so fun!

I love the picture of you and Megan. It's so cute how you guys look like and the little girls look like too! i love it!

Natalie said...

Such cute family pics! I just love every picture of Tessa because she's so stinkin' adorable, and then when you throw in your good looking boys...too cute!

Laurie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your kids are all getting so big.

Etsy Party Live said...

it's been forever! wondering if you wanted to come over with james & baby to play some time soon & have your friend Lynsey B. come also with her girls. (I did her photos - that's how I know her) my kids would love it. any day other than tues. and thurs. work well for us. Let me know! :)