Saturday, November 28, 2009

WAY BEHIND!

I have MONTHS to catch up on. It's a little overwhelming. Here are just a few random pictures of things that were going on in September. None of these were big enough to make their own post.


Dorian and a fish he caught. He did a lot of fishing this month.

Kimber holding a sleeping Tessa.

Tyler and Tessa meeting for the first time. She is quite fond of him! ;o)

A sleeping Tessa. Her mouth cracks me up!

Brian, Dorian and Tyler wrestling. This is all they seem to do these days.


Cute little Tess. ( 3 months old. Taken on Sept. 3rd)


A piggyback times 2!

Sporting their most AWESOME tie-dye undies!

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Lovin' the tie dye undies!! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! That lil Tessa of yours is darling! You can tell she belongs in the Ducker family...she looks like Carson to me.

Kritta22 said...

I love Tessa's little mouth! She is just too cute!
I love the tie dye undies too! So fun!!

Tyler said...

Awesome Post! love the Pics!

Jo said...

So funny...I especially love the full-grown men rolling around on your carpet. I don't know how you do it Melissa! ;)