Thursday, November 5, 2009

James Turns 4!! (11.5.09)

It's weird this year. On one hand it seems crazy that James is 4 years old today, but on the other it seems like he should be turning 5. Only because he is the same size (if not bigger) than Carson. Plus we kind of hold the boys to the same standard. I think I need to sit back and relax and enjoy my James while he's little, because let's be honest, IT'S GOING BY WAY TOO FAST!


NEWBORN
11.5.05

ONE YEAR OLD

TWO YEARS OLD

THREE YEARS OLD
(Seriously?? I didn't take one picture of his birthday? HOW SAD! This was as close as I could get!)

FOUR YEARS OLD


HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaMeS DoRiAn DuCkEr
We love you

11 comments:

Grandmama said...

Happy Birthday...to you
Happy Birthday...to you
Happy Birthday...dear James
Happy birthday...to you.

Love, Grandmama

Kritta22 said...

Happy Birthday Sweet boy! I hope you have a great day!!

Joni said...

Happy Birthday Jamesy! Hope you had a great day! Take lots of pictures. Love, Granny

Rogers said...

Jaaaaaames!!! Happy Birthday! You look so handsome in your 4 year old pictures. I love the spikey hair :D I hope you had a great day, and that your birthday was really fun. We miss you!!

Love, Aunt Jacy, Lindsey, Ethan, Parker, Kate and Uncle Steve (the OTHER one!!)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday/Guy Fawkes Day! What a handsome boy!

Oh, and I gave you an award on my "Honestly" post. When you get a chance with three every growing and extremely cute kids...

Lisa and Rustin said...

HE is SO handsome!!!! He looks so big in that last pic!

April said...

Growing up way to fast! wow! Time flies! Your kids are so cute and Tessa is so adorable! Hope you're doing well. Miss ya!

Jenny n' Sam said...

Wow he has grown so muc in one year! He is such a cute little guy! Can you say "heartthrob".LOL
I don't know if you have us on your blog, but here it is jennynsam.blogspot.com. If you wanted it.

Anonymous said...

James hs always been so adorable. It's nice to see that hasn't changed. Happy (*cough* belated) birthday!!

The Miles Family said...

What a handsome little guy you have!
Birthdays are so bitter sweet.

Ryan & Janna said...

It's been way too long since I've seen your boys. I can't believe how much older he looks. So cute, happy b-day James.