Friday, January 29, 2010

First Cereal

Tessa's first cereal was given to her on November 4th.


{Tessa}
What is this stuff?


For me? Thanks Mom! This is so exciting. My first cereal....YUM!


wait and minute, hold on, WHAAAAAT is this!?!? This is not good. You actually want me to eat this stuff?


NOT happening! Thanks, but no thanks.


Lets just say Tessa was not fond of eating cereal or any other type of baby food for that matter. She is JUST NOW getting to the point where I'm not ripping my hair out from all the frustration of her not eating. She would spit it back out, or just not open her mouth to begin with! I've had to get to the point where I would just expect her to only eat about 4 bites. She's getting better though! It looks like all those nights of 4 bite-sittings are starting to pay off!

0 comments: