Friday, January 29, 2010

Yet another Preschool Graduation and on his birthday!!

11.5.09

James graduated from Preschool yet again! (lol)

Ellie seemed to make this whole experience of preschool without Carson a whole lot easier on James. Even thought half of the times I dropped him off they had to carry him away from me while he was screaming my name and reaching for me to take him back. It broke my heart, but I knew it was the best thing for him. The last couple of times he went, he got a ride from Ellie or Haylie. He'd leave the car and never look back. Guess I should've been doing it that way from the beginning!


James and Ellie

They sang Happy Birthday to him and this cute little girl wearing her princess tiara! Of course he was embarrassed!

my little 4 year old

Ellie, Haylie and James


Congrats James on yet another Preschool Graduation!! I'm looking forward to the next one this spring!

5 comments:

Etsy Party Live said...

Ok, It's been WAY TOO long - Tessa is SO cute! Her hair is long! Emmy has very little! :) I have been meaning to ask you for a while now if I could take photos of Tessa as practice. I am making a display album and needed a few more little kiddos to put in it! Once they are sitting on their own,it's PERFECT timing! :) Let me know - it would be free and I'd just give you photo CD. And we still need to do a little play date or something!

Jen and Sam said...

So did you realize you put 5 year old on there lol?!!!

The Duckers said...

haha! I told you I always held him and Carson to the same standard!! lol
It doesn't help that they are the SAME EXACT size. In my mind....Why wouldn't he be five right???!!??
I'll fix it right now!

Kahana said...

Oh my goodness he is ADORABLE!!! He looks soo much like you Melissa. What a cutie. Love all the pictures, your kids are just the cutest!! BTW that pic of you on Halloween, i had NO idea till i read that it was you haha, great costume!

Laurie said...

I honestly cannot believe how grown up he is looking since Tessa was born. He is such a handsome little guy! I'm sure you know that, but I just can't resist telling you! I love his looks he gives you "Mom, REally, ANother picture?" So dang cute!