Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Carson

Sicksick
Carson woke up this morning throwing up. He's thrown up 5 times already, and it's only been 3 hours. Poor little guy. He was diagnosed with an ear infection last Thursday, and had been acting fine, but that all changed this morning. He's thrown up his antibiotics, the pedialyte, his oatmeal breakfast (he insisted on eating) and more pedialyte. Wish us luck today, but most of all wish Dorian luck tonight! I have to work, and this will test his fatherly skills. He says he can't handle throw up no matter who it is. I can attest to this! I have thrown up ONE time in our marriage, and he laid in bed wanting to run far, far away! :o)
Get better soon Cars!

9 comments:

Rogers said...

Tell Carson we hope he feels better soon :( Snuggle with a blanket and watch lots of TV. We love you, Carson!!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Poor little guy!
Throwing up is the worst.

How did Dorian do with spit up? =]

Becky N. said...

Aw, poor Carson.... hope he gets better very quickly!!

And it sounds like I should wish his daddy good luck, lol!!

Kahana said...

awww poor thing! I hope he starts to feel better soon.

Lynsey said...

"Car Car get better real soon!" love Ellie

Laurie said...

I'm sooooooooo sorry! That is horrible. I hope you all feel better soon!

Erin S said...

Aww, sad! I always feel so bad for little kids when they sick. I hope he feels better soon!

April said...

Oh man! THat is not fun! Hope he is doing better!! Hopefully Dorian can hang in there. :) I can't believe that you've only thrown up once... that is impressive! :)

By the way, Happy Anniversary! Isn't it this month or was it last month?

Rogers said...

I got your message about The Host. It was great. I'll call you later and tell you more (but not too much!!). Also, I hope Carson is better by now. I've been thinking of him.