Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our First Day Swimming

Our weather turned really warm and nice for a few days and now it's rainy which is kind of nice for this area. Anyway, we decided to buy a pool for the kids since we don't have grass to run around and play in. (and I'm not a fan of dirty and muddy kids.)
Here are some pictures of Carson and James enjoying the pool for the first time. They had so much fun, but the sun was going sown and it was breezy out. They ended up REALLY cold, but still didn't want to get out. But I insisted!






This is JD's diaper nice and full!!!!
I hadn't invested in swim diapers yet! :o)



Here's a video of them enjoying the slide. They couldn't get enough.

8 comments:

Rogers said...

So fun!! It looks like they really enjoy their pool! We are going to have to get one for this summer. There is only one outdoor pool in Cheney AND for it's surrounding area. Going to be PACKED!!! I like the pictures :)

Becky N. said...

That's so awesome! Looks like so much fun for both of them. (And I'm totally over here nodding my head as you're yelling "SLOWER!!"-- that's me, about every day, between Melinda and Jacob's antics, lol!)

I wish we could stick a little pool outside our apartment... but we don't have a hose hookup, so I'd have to lug out bucketfuls of water at a time, and that's just too much of a pain. Good thing we have an apartment pool, but I don't enjoy going to it very much.

Still - summer is in sight, how fun!

Anonymous said...

Yea...a new blog...and a really fun one too. It is so much fun to have you girls blogging. I love the pictures, stories, and connections to your families. I missed a call from you yesterday. I will be home all day if you need to talk to me.

Kahana said...

How fun!! They sure look like they are having a lot of fun with that pool! We had some nice weather here too, the kids were able to play in their pool too but now its back to rain. Im glad Carson is feeling better now.

Heidi said...

Cute video. They looked like they loved it. Our neighbors had that pool and Kate LOVED it. She would always run to their pool instead of playing in ours.

Erin S said...

FUN!! I'm jealous you have a yard, even if it is all dirt, you still have a yard!

April said...

That is so cute! Where did you get that cute pool with the little slid from? I love it! :)

The Duckers said...

April,
Good old Walmart! :o)