Friday, May 9, 2008

Dorian's new Pontoon Boat




Dorian is a huge fan of fly fishing to say the least! We were given his parents canoe last spring. It was used ONLY once for 2 reasons. One, we were so incredibly busy with building the house and two, it is so heavy and such a pain to put in the truck and stuff. Dorian decided he wanted a pontoon boat to float the river. So, what did we do? We sold the canoe. ON ONE CONDITION: He had to get something that the family could go out on the lake with this summer. So he also bought a pretty nice, heavy duty raft.
He's enjoyed his pontoon boat twice now! Already more that the canoe. Looks like it will be a nice investment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that looks really fancy. I'm glad he has things he enjoys doing. You mentioned summer...are you sure you are going to get that this year? Snowing on May 9th yuck!!!

April said...

I can't believe how cool that thing looks! How fun! I loved the pictures of Carson wanting to read... so funny!!

I can't believe that is was snowing either... yikes!

Kahana said...

How fun!! Looks like hes excited to have one.
I love your background! I almost changed mine to that one yesterday but changed my mind. I didnt even know you had switched yours up :)