Thursday, August 21, 2008

BREAKING DAWN: FINISHED

UPDATE: There is a new post below this one!!! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT!




Well, I'll be honest! I HATE reading a good book and finishing it, having to come back to reality. I love to live in a character's world. I hate the next day. What do you read now? I think I'll re-read BREAKING DAWN. It's too good not to live through it all over again. Then, by the time I go home to Washington maybe I won't resent starting a new book with new characters. I'll read the HOST. The Twilight Saga has changed me forever. You're probably laughing! It hasn't changed me in a way you might be thinking about. I owe it Stephenie Meyer for helping me become a reader! I love crawling into my bed at night and reading a good book. I wasn't this way until I stumbled across TWILIGHT. I am now a forever reader, and it makes me so happy.
BREAKING DAWN was so awesome!!! For all of you who haven't read these yet, and are looking for an easy, good read you have to jump on the bandwagon with us! You won't regret it! (This is a fact! I have many friends that could attest to it!)

7 comments:

Becky N. said...

I'm glad we got to talk on the phone today. And for everyone out there who might be skeptical... well, I'm one of the ones who can attest to your statement. Like I told you on the phone, the Twilight series did several things for me:
1) Replaced nightly video games and/or TV with a renewed desire to read a good book, instead.
2) Helped me quit my Days of Our Lives addiction. I haven't watched it since before Christmas!
3) Ignited an eager interest in modern music (thanks to Stephenie Meyer's playlists associated with her books... though I've branched out on my own a bit, they were key).

I'm really in a better place since I read Twilight. Love having a good book to escape with!

Rogers said...

I'm so glad you liked it too. There were lots of people who didn't like it, and I didn't want to try and defend it with you. You've inspired me to read Breaking Dawn again.....as soon as I finish my current book. Let me know when you finish The Host. I'd love to talk to someone about it :o)

homeschooling Mama said...

I am totally with you on this one! I got to go to her concert! It was awesome!

April said...

I loved it all too and am so sad to see it all end! maybe she'll make a sequel...:)

Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE fan! I couldn't put the series down until I finished and I'm SOOOO sad that it's over! I can't wait for the movie! I'm counting down the days! I think I might start them over too!

Natalie said...

I've never liked this cliche, but "I told you so!" doesn't even begin to cover how fun it is to read a good book series. I've always been a big reader, but I love to see others that aren't as into being a bookworm like me still catch the reading bug, which is what reading is all about! Sorry, I guess that was the teacher in me! I hope you had fun on your walk and I'm thinking that Tuesday night I'm going to take a stroll. I'll give you a call!

Kritta22 said...

My hubby was gone and I stayed up until 3am reading this series!! It's soooo good!