Friday, August 15, 2008

HEISE HOT SPRINGS





Dorian had a work party a little over a week ago. It was at Heise Hot Springs. We loaded up the kids and got there about 11:30. We were some of the first people there, which is a good thing since Dorian is a manager. We ate some food, and waited for Nancy and Tyler to show up. Dorian didn't feel like swimming, and I wanted some friends to help me take the boys down the water slide, and in the pool. We forgot our camera at Rocky and Andrea's house, so Dorian snapped some photos with his iphone. We had a blast! I left at about 4:30 to go and give plasma. Nancy kept Carson and James and they didn't leave there until after 8:00pm. It was a long day for them, but a fun day for all!!


Me coming down with Carson


Tyler coming down with James. They bonked heads


James and I coming down....I REALLY didn't want to get my hair wet.....


We went ALL THE WAY UNDER


For at least 2 seconds. Poor hair, and poor James. All I could do was laugh about it. Dorian was in Hysterics. (I didn't think it was that funny!)


Heather, Trey (Carson's "buddy") and Tessa


Trey, Carson James and Mom.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...those are iphone pictures? very nice.
that was a very long day.
looking good kid.

Lisa and Rustin said...

fun! i went there once with my mom, dad, and sis, while they were visiting us in Rexburg!

Cute suit!

Kritta22 said...

Cute suit!! What a cool place to have a party!

The Duckers said...

MOM-

the 1st 2 pics are from the internet. The rest are from the iphone.

Rogers said...

Looks like a fun water park. I'm hoping we can go to the new water park in Moses Lake. I was laughing at the picture of you just coming out of the water!! Ha, ha. I would've been in hysterics, also!!

Brittany said...

FUN!!!! You look awesome even if your hair is wet. And good for you for donating your plasma.

Erin S said...

FUN!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy belated birthday to Dorian, he's getting OLD!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! my kids would love that! i'll have to take them next summer when the baby is older.

Unknown said...

Good times at the Carino's party! I love Heise. And I thought your hair looked really cute wavy after it got wet! :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Cute swim suit too!

the-olson-clan said...

You got some pretty good pictures! Are we still on for wednesday??

♥jada said...

You have such a cute little family! I love Heise, but you can never trust that slide to keep your hair dry. You look great, even with the wet hair.