Friday, September 26, 2008

CARSON and JAMES: SO CUTE!

Here is a picture of Carson and one of James while we were at playgroup on Thursday. My friend Brittany is so talented and brought her camera and took some shots of most of the kids. I was lucky she was there, because these are 2 pictures that just HAVE to be framed. Thanks Brittany for coming. Not just because you take awesome pictures, but because we really like having you around!


Carson and JD are the 3rd and 4th pictures down.

CLICK HERE to check 'em out!

8 comments:

Becky N. said...

Man, I need me some talented photographer friends. You're lucky to get such good pictures of your family so frequently! They looked adorable.

Erin S said...

Oh my heck, could Carson be a mini me of Dorian anymore than he already is?!?!!? What cute pictures of the boys!!!

Kritta22 said...

Your kids are sooo stinky cute!!
Your playgroups must be awesome!

Anonymous said...

What studmuffins my boys are. Maison looked at Carson's pic and said "He's cute!"...Mom

The Miles Family said...

Oh my gosh! Your boys are soo handsome. You have some little models on your hands! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! They're growing up so fast!

Brittany said...

What sweet words you say. LOL Your kids are LOOKERS.

Natalie said...

All I can say is, what a stud muffin in your son Carson! JD looks absolutely adorable too. Don't you just love Brittany?!