Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Flight from Boise to Seattle

We've flown out of the same gate twice now (B15) in a months time, and we're starting to make friends. Mainly the guy who takes our tickets and lets us board. He has shown us pictures of himself with a HUGE fish, and has made the boys' experience waiting for the plain a blast! This last time he had the kids help signal the plane in (through the window) and then had the pilots wave to us from the plane while we were in the airport. The kids thought that this was quite AWESOME! AND THEN.....they got to sit in the cock-pit and talk with one of the pilots. JD got stage fright like always, but it was fun for them. I can't wait to fly out of B15 again!




James just HAD to follow the fish stream in the Seattle airport. He wouldn't watch were he was going, and we make people halt to a stand still because he would walk right in front of them! Oops, SORRY! I was just letting my child entertain himself!

5 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

That's awesome that they got to sit in the cockpit! Don't you love traveling with kids! I always pray that I don't have the stereotypical kid that is screaming the entire flight!

Becky N. said...

How great! Man, I've never met a pilot/sat in a cockpit. Your kids have it good!

And LOL at the fish walking. Melinda did the very same thing the last time we were out in Seattle. They really should have put those fish off to the side and out of traffic's way, huh? ;)

Lisa and Rustin said...

How cool!

April said...

How awesome that your kids got to sit in the cockpit! That is so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that they love their Papa! (I don't think that I have this comment thing down. The first one I left said anonymous, maybe this one will work better.)...Mom