Friday, October 17, 2008

VOTING CLOSED!

Okay. With my heart of hearts I wanted to send in #2, but that's why I had a vote, and #1 won! I had to take it down, because the picture is not supposed to be displayed publicly. By a landslide #1 was chosen to be the picture to send in. So, I'm going to do just that. I was REALLY torn between #1 and #2, but I think 1 shows his personality more than just the "posing look" of number 2. Thanks for all of your help, and here's another that I didn't put up for you to vote on, but is just too cute!
AGAIN!! Thanks for all of your help!

Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even log on to know about the vote...but, I think the concensus was right. Had a busy day yesterday, now I am off for more errands.

Tiffani said...

Your little guy is so cute! Good luck with the contest! With a face like that he stands a good chance!

The Miles Family said...

Wow...those pictures are awesome! I agree, you should be a photographer. Now I am really curious what #1 looks like. Will I ever get my chance to see it?!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

cool! Keep us posted on the happenings of your GAP BOY!!!