Friday, July 10, 2009

The Night of the Fourth

We were able to go to the Bigelow's Hotel and watch the fireworks from there. You are so close your body and teeth rattle. It was so cool, and besides, the Bigelows are ALWAYS so fun to be with. Another plus was that there were a lot of kids for the boys to play with.












Penny and A WHOLE LOT OF KIDS thinking she's just the coolest person EVER!! Thanks Miss Penny and Dave for inviting us over. The food was great and the company was even better!



a picture of the fireworks we got to see! :o)
(Thanks Alli! I stole it from you!!)

5 comments:

Grandmama said...

Wow...nice pictures.
Very nice friends...
but then again...
you are great people too.

Did you have blessing day pictures?

britney said...

Hi Dorian- cute family! Your mom emailed me your blog so I could see your kiddos. Really fun to see Bigelow's in the pictures as well! :) Hope you are doing well~ Britney

Joni said...

Melissa, Can I tell you how cute this new blog decoration is? This is my favorite one yet..cute pics by the way...You all look like you were having lots of fun. Love, Mom

The Taylor's said...

Looks like you had lots of fun...this week is crazy but hopefully next week we can get together, maybe after your doctor appt?

Jill and Dane said...

We are... and guess what! I'm really lame, but in all the wedding hoopla I wrote down your address, thought I sent you an invite... and ended up never sending it! Sorry! We sent one to Dorian's parents but I accidentally left a few important people out (you guys weren't the only ones)... yes we would love to do dinner sometime! I would love to see your cute kids!
my #
425-268-9726