Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink Condoms


Before Tessa came along I was sitting at the computer when Dorian walked up to me and said, "Hey, while you're at the store will you pick up about 5 or 6 pink condoms?" All I could think was why the heck would he want pink condoms? My first thought was he must be handing them out as a "We had our Baby" gift. Pink for the girl and a condom for "I hope this doesn't happen to you?" Well, he quickly informed me that it was so he could tie some flies. Well, this was a before picture of the condom...I know you were all dying to see it!!!


AND...here is the finished product!! I wasn't sure what to expect. What fly needs a pink condom to make? Well, here it is: And I KNOW you were dying to see this even more that the first pic!! :o)



A little worm! And he's actually been catching fish with it! Good job Dorian.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! It did turn out really well and I'm sure the fish appreciate that it's a nice, natural pink color - because any other color would just be weird.