Friday, July 10, 2009

Rexburg Parade: July 4, 2009

We woke up that morning and headed over to Rexburg for a fun time at the Parade. IT was actually quite a LONG parade, and we left a little early and went to eat at Gringos. We haven't been there in ages, and we were able to go with some friends in the ward.

Tessa sleeping in the stroller


Carson waiting for Candy!


James collected ROCKS while....


Carson collected CANDY!!


Carson waving to the floats and people so they would throw candy at him!


James and Dad


The family! (i'm not sure, but this may be our first family photo. Sad huh!?! 6 weeks after Tess was born.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the posts. It was fun to see everyone. We haven't gotten a family picture yet either. I don't know how to do it without asking someone and I hate doing that and I never have my camera around with other people around. We will see what will happen soon. Her little ponytail is so cute by the way. Aubrey's hair is growing fast, but still no ponytail.

Grandmama said...

I almost missed scrolling down and seeing all the other posts. They were all real great and fun to read.

Joni said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! All of the posts were so cute! What a lucky little family you have. I can't wait to see the rest. Love, Mom

Jo said...

Cute pics...you are looking great Melissa!