Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pioneer Day Celebration 7/24/09

Our Stake had a Pioneer Day Celebration Picnic. It was yummy, but not very many people from our ward showed up and Dorian got put on garbage duty. You heard it, instead of spending time with his family he had to empty all the garbages. Had I known this, I probably would've opted out of this church activity. Oh well, the kids had fun even though they were being so naughty and not eating their food.


Going down the fast slide



Going on a little train ride. Is it just me, or do they only do this is Idaho?




4 comments:

Joni said...

There is a picture of Dorian and Evan getting a "train" ride just like that in Dorian's scrapbook. His Papa took them for a ride behind his house. Looking at that picture reminded me so much of my boys that day. I wonder if Dorian thought of that while watching the kids?

Grandmama said...

Was the garbage duty the whole time? I can't imagine he couldn't be with his family in between garbage detail.

Kelly and Whitney said...

Cute blog!! I sent you and invite to mine. you have such a good lookin' family. :)

The Duckers said...

It was the whole time besides the time that these pictures were taken, but at that time I was feeding Tessa. So, I didn't see him until it was all over.