Thursday, September 24, 2009

When we went to Washington (Aug '09)

Boise: Leslie's house

I love my friend Leslie for a few reasons.
1. She makes me laugh
2. She teaches me something new every time I visit her
3. She's always so willing to let me stay the night at her house and take me to the airport and pick me up again
4. She has a handy husband who saved my life this last trip and unistalled/installed a dead and new battery for my car.
5. I've known her for a while and she never has anything bad to say about anybody.
Love you Les!!
(i just wish i would take more pictures when i visit her...)


Macey Jo and Tessa Jo they are a year apart.
Macey just wanted to LOVE on Tess.
Leslie and Macey

The infamous picture in the cockpit. We love the Boise airport! They are so nice and we are beginning to form a relationship with the guy who takes our ticket before we board. He's there EVERY TIME!




DAY TWO
The Train Ride:
From Everett to Seattle

A guy that goes to Joni's bank got these glasses for the boys (right Joni??)

Silly Boys


On the train

eating their cookies they picked out for the trip

Carson is a new fan of Macaroons!

looking bored, but I'm sure he thought he was being funny

Carson and James looking out the window

In front of the train



THE BUS RIDE HOME:

Walking in Seattle to the bus stop

Waiting for the bus

snapping a pic of their granny!

Apparently they liked the bus ride more than the train ride....
hmm....
Weird. And the bus was so much cheaper!!!

3 comments:

Joni said...

WooHoo!!! New posts! I've been waiting forever...We did have a great time that day. I hope the boys remember their first train ride.

Grandmama said...

a FUN read

Tara Miller Photography said...

hey - didn't know if you wanted to know about this or not. But here's the info:
Halloween Sessions are perfect for capturing your cute kiddos in those ULTRA adorable costumes you spent so much time and money on. Each session is affordable and comes with the proofs (and copyright release) so you can print, blog, scrapbook or WHATEVER you want! And best of all these are short sessions so your kids wont have to sit around for hours - about 20 mins is all we need! Sessions will be held on October 7th AND October 10th starting at 9:30 am and are being scheduled for every 30 mins. Be sure to call and reserve your time today! Only $15! ($5 ea. additional child over 2 children to cover editing time of MORE photos for you) Call us at 228.3333! Happy Halloween!
I'm giving $5 off to anyone who links my blog to theirs in a POST with the orange ad photo so go there and steal it if you want to save some $$!