Friday, September 4, 2009

Ross Park/Dorian's Birthday (8.3.09)

We went to Ross park for the second time this summer. We went on Dorian's birthday because he went fishing on Saturday, and his birthday was a Monday which made is a lot less crowded! He gets his birthday off at his work. It's like a holiday!!
Here are the boys swimming around. I wish we had taken more pictures, but I forgot my camera, so Dorian took some with his iphone. I promise he was there, but it was hard to take all the pictures we wanted when there were only 2 parents watching 3 kids!




Mom and Tess. She loved having her feet in the water.

The boys being silly while we were packing up to leave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and you looked like you had lots of fun!

Joni said...

Awww...it looked like such a fun day. I'm so glad that ya'll got to do that!

Grandmama said...

That was a great story. Why? A family out together and even little sister got into the act. I'm not sure I would have even thought to try her in the water...but she did great huh?

Camey said...

OKay, I am blog stalking. I already wrote you on facebook. You are so cute and you just had a baby! How do you lose the weight so quick? You probably are just like Lisa and only gain in the belly, huh?
Oh btw my name is Camey,