Saturday, March 1, 2008

Then I'll be a Bubble?

bubbleSo, we went out for a night on the town last night to Idaho Falls. We started out with dinner at a mexican restaurant called Plum Loco. It was actually really good. Then we went to Walmart. We had a few things to pick up including the essentials of the home and a new Vacuum cleaner. Our other one has been working great, but the height adjustment never worked. So an exchange was a necessity! The boys got haircuts, they were starting to get shaggy. Then we ran over to the mall. I had to exchanged some jeans for Carson at Old Navy. Then I ran to Wet Seal and bought a couple of things while the kids played on the toys. Finally we were on our way home at 9:00pm.

We were almost home and the kids were making spitting sounds. Dorian gave them an empty threat.

Dorian: If you don't stop spitting I'll come back there and you'll get popped!
Carson: What's popped daddy?
Dorian: It's where you get smacked in the mouth for being naughty. Then you'll stop being naughty.
Carson: You'll popp-ED me?
Dorian: YES! If you don't stop!
Carson: Then I'll be a bubble?

Oh man! Dorian and I couldn't stop laughing! Where do these REALLY clever kids come from?

7 comments:

Rogers said...

That was Hillllll-AAAAA-rious!!!! I miss those boys so much!!

I'm planning on calling you on Monday to get some help with this crazy blog thing.

I love your family :)
Jacy

Anonymous said...

You do have wonderfully cute kids, Melissa. Thank you for taking time to share their antics. Just remember these years don't last long. Soon they're 18 yrs old, almost graduated and think they know everything.

Laurie said...

That is such a cute story! I love it! I love sharing these moments with you! I love your boys! They are so adorable!

Erin S said...

Oh my gosh Carson, what a CUTIE!!!!!

Tara and Dan said...

hahahhahahahhahhahaha :). that is too funny!

Tara and Dan said...

hahahhahahahhahhahaha :). that is too funny!

Kahana said...

Hahah your kids are just too cute!!! How have you been? I havent been on here for awhile. I hope everyone is doing good.