Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dr visit UPDATE

Okay, so hopefully you've read the blog entry below before you read this one.
Today I went to work again, and Dorian went fishing. The boys were babysat by their FAVORITE BABYSITTER, Fancy Nancy. She took them to the parade that we had here in Rigby and then went to Rigby lake. I had just gotten home when she pulled up. We threw the kids in the bath because they were covered in sand. After I pulled them out to dry them off, I saw that Carson needed to blow his nose. I grabbed some tissue and had him blow. Then we did the other side. That side sounded a little full, which bummed me out, because I just got sick yesterday and I thought that he was now getting sick. I had him blow each side again. I looked at the tissue, and YEP! You guessed it! THE OTHER HALF OF THE ERASER!!! (from the other nostril I might add) Apparently the doctor didn't think it was necessary to look in the other side. I think it's all cleaned out OFFICIALLY now!
The penny is to show the size of the eraser.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it.
It's insanely crazy.

Erin S said...

OH MY HECK!! Carson is such a crazy boy! I am sitting here laughing my head off. What a spaz. That eraser looks pretty big. What the heck was he thinking?!?!?!?

Kahana said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I cant believe that! Im glad its all out and hes ok. Geez, i hope my kids dont get clever like that. ;) How are you guys doing? When do you get your hair cut?

Heidi said...

Wow! He fit a lot of eraser up his nostrils!!!! I had a friend once stick peas up her nose during lunch time in middle school. It was funny, but kind of scary when they got stuck! Glad all is well now.