Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!



I can't believe that 4 years have passed away already. It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today we were welcomed by little Carson. He has been such a joy to have in our family. He keeps the humor alive, and he is so smart. Carson, I just wanted to say that we love you so much and we're so glad you are a part of this family. We hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thanks for being such a good boy.
Mom and Dad


PICS OF THE PARTY: STAY POSTED!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, No...I forgot his birthday. Who is it anyway who puts out the Crockett newsletter? I'm so sorry. I will get a b-day card today or tomorrow and get it off. Again, I'm really sorry. I've got to write the name in on my daily calendar, this happens too often.

Lisa and Rustin said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!
I CANNOT believe he's four!
WHOA...time flies.

Becky N. said...

Happy Birthday, little guy! I can't believe he's that old already. I'm hardly going to recognize him when I finally get to see you guys again someday!

the bowman family said...

Happy Birthday Carson! You really are a special boy, and we hope you had a great day!

Kahana said...

Awww Happy 4th Birthday to Carson!

Erin S said...

Happy B-day Carson! Crazy. When you had Carson, I was pregnant with Carter. Time flies! Hope he had a fun birthday!