Sunday, November 30, 2008

TRICK-OR-TREATING

These next few posts I'm just way behind on, and I'm playing catch up. I'll be putting them in order of actual dates later, but this is more for your viewing pleasure! :o)
We went trick-or-treating on halloween night. The kids had fun, but got tired quick and were lagging behind. I must say that Payton did a good job at keeping up though. At one point James just gave up and laid down on somebody's porch. After that we took the car technique for the rest of the night. We got lots of candy, and I've eaten too much of it!




Jen and Carson


Carson, James and Payton


Carson the Dragon. I dressed them up in last years costumes so they wouldn't get cold. Plus their pirate and doctor costumes got so dirty and I couldn't wash them because our dryer didn't get fixed until Halloween evening. Carson insisted on having his pirate sword and belt on his dragon costume....so here is the dragon pirate!


JD too tired to walk or move anymore


A pooped Mom and James

3 comments:

Becky N. said...

Wow, you do look pooped!! The boys look adorable, as expected!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Cute costumes!

Natalie said...

Yeah, I'm kind of glad I decided not to go with you two! ;)

Fun pictures though!