Sunday, November 30, 2008

JD's belated birthday

I was going to have a big party for James a couple days after his birthday, but had to leave for my grandpa's funeral. So we had it when I got back, and it turned into a low key party. Ellie came to party with us, and it was a lot of fun. Poor JD hasn't had ONE birthday on time...maybe next year.



We left a little early and took some back roads. This is what we came across.


The birthday boy in a dragon suit at Blast-Off


In the ball pit


Carson, Ellie (the unicorn), and James (the dragon)


Carson posing for me


Hulk hands! (from granny and papa and Wall-E too.) These have been a huge HIT. No pun intended!! :o)


Fire equipment from Ellie


"You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry!!!!"


A little nerf toy for James. (from mom and dad)




"Hulk SMASH!" (JD calls this picture "Tough Muscles")


James and his crown

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party looks like it was a lot of fun. That is hilarious that there is a street named "Dorian" :) Mom

Lisa and Rustin said...

You have the cutest boys!
So darn handsome!
Sooo...are you going to find out what you're having this time?!?!?

Lisa and Rustin said...

ps - I LOVE coming to your page and listening to these songs! I am going to see the movie and again with some friends...my friend Melanie hasn't see it yet!
I absolutely love the Paramore song on the album!
So excited!

Natalie said...

It looks like he had an absolute blast!

Nice "Hulk" quotes! ;)

Amber said...

Oh my gosh I Love the Hulk hands that is awesome! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And I liked the hulk quotes ha ha

Anonymous said...

that's right you postponed..again..JD's birthday party to come up for the funeral. It did look like it was a great time. How is he doing with the muscle arms now? Sometimes they grow tired of some toys. You are a great Mom, you do/try so many things for your boys.

Laurie said...

Talk about some of the cutest boys ever! I really like the picture of Dorian under the street sign. Love ya!

Tara and Dan said...

haha those hulk gloves are awesome!!!

Kritta22 said...

Happy Birthday little man!!

Anonymous said...

if he likes playing with balls I have a couple he can play with while he sucks my c--k, miss my boys sucking daddys c--k