Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trip to Washington

My Grandpa passed away Nov.2.08
I went home for the funeral, and it was really nice to see everybody including the close by dwellers, my in-laws! Here are some pictures of the events.


Grandpa


Gravestone


Casket


DONUTS!!!!
(yes, we made sure to get some of these for ourselves to enjoy on this memorable day!)
Donut shop that my grandpa would always take us to when we stayed at their house. YUMM!


Donut shop that my grandpa would always take us to when we stayed at their house. YUMM!


L-R (youngest to oldest) Lance, Eric, Mike, Wayne (dad), Eldon. Not pictured: Rhonda the oldest and only girl.


Cousins!! Oldest to Youngest (not even 1/2 are there)


My family
(L-R) Kaija(16), Megan(21), Dallis(18), Jacy(29), Melissa (26), Becky(28)
Mom, Dad
if any of you have issues with the ages listed on here let me know!! I'll take it off. I'm mostly doing it for record keeping!


My old house when I was little (Tacoma, Washington)


Becky, Alex and Kaija


Becky and Alex the cutest baby EVER! He's so fun and easy going.


Jacy and ME


Steve and Megan and baby # 2 :o)

ENJOY THIS VIDEO OF OUR FUN CATCH PHRASE GAME (turn off my music 1st)

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I'm sorry to here about your grandpa. YOur family looks so great! Your parents make beautiful kids!

I called Target and they said a few slipped through and they will honor the prices on the car seats but the ones they sent emails out to, they can't do anything about. Bummer! It was worth the shot!!

Becky N. said...

Oh gosh, you got a video of the ehhr! sound. Crap!! I'm never going to live that down. ;)

(P.S. next time tell me to sit up straight for a pic, at least, LOL! My belly looks ginormous with my slouch.)

Lisa and Rustin said...

That's so neat your whole family could be together!
You are too cute!
And really cool you have that memory of the donuts and your grandpa!
Is he the one that picked us up from EFY?

Natalie said...

It's too bad that it had to be such a sad event for you to get together with all your family, but it's SO fun to see your family!

Thanks for the "inside look" on where you grew up and your family. Really fun!