Sunday, November 2, 2008

ISU Halloween Carnival

My friend and babysitter Nancy attends the Idaho Falls ISU campus. This year they had a FREE Halloween Carnival. They had dancers from Dr. Slaughter's House of Terror perform. James was really into watching them dance, and to be completely honest, they were pretty scary! They had all sorts of booths, and they even got a free book. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part was the FREE lunch of Pizza, fruit cups, and capri suns!! YUM! And my kids ate all their food without me forcing it down their throats. That makes for one happy mom!


The boys standing by Frankenstein!


James and Dad


Nancy and the boys


James getting his face paitned


A witch!


Carson's turn


He had to get the skull and cross bones (that's what it's called right!?!) because he was a pirate


fishing for yummy candy


Mom and James doing the cake walk


We were actually kicked off of our number by a little kid, and had to run around to the very last number available. IT WAS THE WINNING NUMBER!!! Thank you little kid for kicking us off! :o)


My little winner


LUNCH!!! So good!

11 comments:

Kritta22 said...

You guys are sooo stinkin cute! What a fun day!!

Lynsey said...

So cute! I loved their costumes!

Natalie said...

Thank you Melissa for inviting us as well! Seth had a blast and it was perfect for his age.

Plus, free food always makes my day as well!

Lisa and Rustin said...

How fun!
I LOVE their costumes!
Love your hair...and your cute tummy!
LOVE the spoon-in-the-mouth pics!
CUTE FAMILIY!

Rebecca said...

Your pregnant???? WOW congrats. So exactly how far along are you? You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think that skull and cross bone thing is called a Jolly Roger(s)? Anyway loved to hear about your holiday activities. Loved the pics and miss you all.

Breanne and Brandon said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! I love the boys costumes they looked so cute! we need to get together

The Miles Family said...

So fun! I had no idea they did that.

Unknown said...

You guys look like you had a blast on Halloween! So much fun. And congratulations on your pregnancy!! I had no idea! I've got my fingers crossed for a girl! :)

Tara and Dan said...

What a fun Halloween! I didn't know they still did Cake Walks. I remember doing that in elementary school. Yay for winning!!

I didn't know you were pregnant either!! I'm so far behind reading posts. Congratulations!!! that's awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of my 3 boys...they are all so handsome! :) Love, Mom