Tuesday, December 23, 2008

KICKS

Kicking Pictures, Images and Photos
(NO! THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE!! THANK YOU PERSON OFF THE INTERNET!)

This isn't news to some, but I am now 19 weeks and I still haven't felt the baby kick 100%. I'm always iffy about whether I had felt it or not, and those days where I wondered, well, they were few and far between. Today I was laying in bed, and I asked Dorian if he wanted to feel my big old prego stomach (mostly the top of my uterus, since that was fresh on my mind. I had a dr. appointment today). He hasn't felt my stomach since I've been pregnant, and hasn't show much interest. He responded with a somewhat enthusiastic, "Sure!" He put his hand on my stomach to feel it kick, and I said, "NO, no, no! This baby is not kicking yet. You won't feel anything. Here's the top of my uterus!" He thought that was pretty cool, and then put his had back on my stomach and wiggled it. Then the baby KICKED....then kicked again!!! I have been feeling the baby all day. It's like he/she was waiting for their daddy this whole time. Dorian must be magic, because I have spent day after day and night after night laying in bed trying to feel my baby kick or move, and not until today when the daddy tries does it do anything! :o) Fun day.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you're going to have a Daddy's girl or Papa's boy! That's really fun!

P.S. Make sure you read my newest post. I made an apology to you but you have to read the post first to see why.;)

Anonymous said...

how fun! i want to see more pictures of your 'prego stomach'. am i going to see you any time before the delivery?

Kritta22 said...

Oh I love it!!
Connor would kick for our cat and that's it. So at the end when you are suppose to do those movement counts, we'd go get Louie and lay him on my belly. Connor would kick and kick and kick! He still loves him to this day!

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh, yeah for daddy

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I am happy that you are feeling your little "person" now! I feel my little kiddo every now and then but, it isn't any thing major! Hope you had a good Christmas!