Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Last Friday we went to our ward Christmas party. It was fun. I always love going to parties! My little James takes after his Momma. We walked into the church and JD said, "I Looooove parties!!!" Here are some pictures of our night.


Our Crazy Carson


They boys on Santa's lap


Telling Santa what they want for Christmas


Dorian and Nate didn't leave this table all night. They happily played games and shut out the rest of the world (well, practically)!!! Hey, as long as they came, I'm not complaining!!! :o)


Me, Lynsey, and Bailee


Listening to a story


JD soooo engrossed in the singers! It was pretty cute.


SINCE this party I have gone to 2 christmas parites since. Both times I forgot my camera. I ALWAYS hate it when I do that. Grrr.

3 comments:

Becky N. said...

Your ward Christmas party sure looks like a lot more fun than ours. Ours is just dinner followed by a very short group singing session, followed by a rather unceremonious Santa visit. You've got performers, story time, and a decked-out Santa scene. No wonder JD "looooooves" parties!!

What game was Dorian playing? Is that on a phone or something else?

P.S. - CUTE top!!

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We missed our Ward Christmas Party because we had the Cop Party instead...hmm...which one would you have chosen?!

Patrick said...

Kari "loves" when I play on my iPhone at dinner, the store, during tv, etc. :)