Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight Movie Night with EDWARD!

I finally got sent an e-mail of a picture of the girls (and guy) who came to the midnight release. I KNOW you're jealous because Edward decided to come with us and not you, but hey what can I say!?!

Edward, Natalie, Jen, Melissa and Marie

*DISCLAIMER*
it was the midnight release! I didn't shower until 7:00 that night, and I found it pointless to put make up on just to come back home and crawl into bed. So here I am in all my glory! No make up and I'm in my pj's too!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

That is too funny!

Natalie said...

No wonder I was so giddy during and after the movie!

I literally laughed out loud when I saw your picture.

Nice job, and I'm so glad we all got the chance for midnight premiere fun. We'll have to do it again (and Edward can come too)!

The Duckers said...

I forgot to give credit to Drew Harris for adding our Edward! :o) I guess I got carried away with the fact that I was talking about him like he was real! haha

Hilarie* said...

I'm glad to see you had such fun with Edward... that's totally unfair you got to see him!! :)

Lisa and Rustin said...

That is SO cool!
I think I am going to see it with a friend tomorrow...AGAIN! =]