Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE...

We put our tree up and decorated it the Sunday after Thanksgiving. The tree is my favorite part about christmas decorations. It makes me feel all happy inside. The kids had a blast helping. It was their first year putting the decorations up. I know, I'm crazy! Why not earlier?? I'm a little OCD, and this is actually the first year ANYBODY had helped me. I've done it by myself every other year. It was hard not to worry too much about where the ornaments were being placed, and enjoy our time instead. I wasn't perfect, but I did better than I thought I would do! :o) Here are some pictures to enjoy!








My shirt says:
I Eat Brains
You're Safe.......I'm quite proud of this shirt!! :o)




10 comments:

Becky N. said...

Beautiful tree!!

I prefer multi-colored lights, personally, but the whole color scheme of your tree can make me forgive white lights, any day. :D It really is gorgeous. Looks like you had fun putting it up!

I still need to blog about mine.

Brittany said...

Your tree is so pretty! And your shirt is funny.

Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had fun (and WHAT a cute baby bump!).

I can totally relate about being a bit OCD about the Christmas tree decorations, but I'm actually like that about Christmas decorations in general. ;)

I still need to post the pictures of the Christmas tree experience in the Martin household, so stay tuned!

Kritta22 said...

I really love your tree!! Nice work!!!
Love the shirt too! I love how long it is.
Dorian looks so much older with a beard. Not that boys look bad when they get older, why is that? If someone says a girl looks older, it's bad but not with boys.
Anyway Love the tree. Come play on my blog. You might win a quilt for your munchkin!!

Rob and Juliann said...

YOu guys are SO cute! Cute belly too. Looks exactly the same as mine!

Anonymous said...

Great job..! Your Christmas tree is absolutely fabulous.

Erin S said...

Cute background ;) JD and Carson are sooo cute, I can't wait to find out what you're having this time.....you are finding out, right????

Lisa and Rustin said...

VERY pretty!
Melissa....you are one HOT mom!

Cute shirt!
And SUPER cute family!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing ya'll holding the ornaments I bought the boys for their first Christmas! The tree is beautiful...wish we could be together. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Dorian...In the picture with all 4 of you sitting on the ground you remind me so much of your PaPa...just something about it...it was sweet to see the resemblance. I know that he would be proud to see the man that you've become...Love, Mom