Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What if it's a girl?

Okay, just so you're all informed, I'm pretty sure this next baby is yet another BOY. We're not going to find out...it will be more fun that way! muhahahah!
Carson is DEAD set on the baby being a boy. He's wanted nothing else from the time that we told him there was a baby in my tummy. So, I asked him today, "what are you going to do if the baby is a girl?"

Cute Outfit Pictures, Images and Photos





C: I'll run out of this house!!!
M: Why?
C: Why? (imagine a HUGE attitude with this word) Because I DON'T like girls!
M: Well, I'll tie you to a chair so you can't run away!
C: I'll tie them off, and runaway.
M: Where are you going to runaway to?
C: To Seattle!

Well, Granny and Papa, you'd better get ready to raise another kid if this baby is a girl. He's not budging an inch! :o)

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

You are soooooooooo awesome!!! I'm sooooo excited I get to make you something. You are first winner! You can't win two prize but you get to pick first. Do you want a baby quilt, lap quilt for you and the baby or a wall quilt...either for your house or for the baby room. You totally decide. I love that I got to let you waste ALL your free time on me today! Happy birthday to me!! Thanks again!
And I don't think it's cheating....not at all!

Kritta22 said...

Come write what you want on my blog! You won, you won....like you didn't know!! :)

Kritta22 said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! Chris is 23 and I will be 25! I'm feeling a little upset about 25!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS so it won't really matter if it's a boy or girl! You're crazy to not find out! I'm always too excited and impatient!

Lynsey said...

So no girls, huh? Well I guess Ellie is out. I will let her know... let us know if he changes his mind:)

Natalie said...

Well, at least look at it this way: he claims that he doesn't like girls, which CAN be a good thing for later on (you'll just have to remind him about this conversation in a few years).

Whether you have a boy or girl, this newest Ducker is going to be adorable, though it's going to be interesting to see which side of the family he (or she) takes after since you have a mini-Dorian in Carson and a mini-male version of you in James.

Laurie said...

That is so funny! I can't believe you are not going to find out what you are having! That is so wrong in so many ways! Sorry I missed your call the other day.

Anonymous said...

Carson can come live with me and Papa any time that he wants to. We would looooove to live with him! Love, Mom