Thursday, February 7, 2008

BREAKING DAWN!




The official release date for Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer is....

AUGUST 2ND 2008!!!!!!

I am so excited and can't wait! What a fun summer this will be. I'll probably have a lawn by then, so while the kids are out playing in the yard, I can sit back, relax, work on my tan, drink some lemonade and read about Bella and my Edward! It will be the best!

For those of you who haven't been exposed to the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, you should definitely dive into these books. Go to:
www.Amazon.com
to order the 3 books for 32.00 and free shipping! (the best deal by far)
And you can visit her website at
www.stepheniemeyer.com


ENJOY!!!!

1 comments:

April said...

That is sooooo exciting!!! I can't wait! Thanks for your comment! That is crazy that you never had an epidural... it's good because then you heal quicker!

hope things are going well! :)