Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day ONE at Island Park

The weekend of January 10th, the kids and I headed up to Island Park. We were invited by our friends Rocky and Andrea Roman to Celebrate Rocky's 30th birthday. When we arrived a the cabin we quickly ate some dinner and played some games. Shortly before I put the kids to bed we got Rock band out and played a little bit. It was a lot of fun, and for that night I was the best guitarist in the house!! That was fun. Everyone wanted me to play in their band. Unfortunately I know this would be short lived, because Dorian is WAY better than I am on the guitar, and he'd be there the next morning. It was fun while it lasted. I went to bed about 1:00 am, I think. James was having a rough time staying asleep, and would wake up in hysterics because it was so dark and he didn't know where he was. Everyone else went to bed after 3 or somewhere around that time. It was a fun night!!!



Drea watching a movie with Carson and James. They insisted that she do EVERYTHING with them that night.







ME....giving the drums a shot. They were harder than I thought they would be.







My band!








Me rockin' out on the couch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MELISSA!!!!
You are too funny!
You look amazing AS USUALLY!
LOVE the sweater!
You are my ROCK BAND HERO!

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a story and weekend.
Love you and your crazy times.

Kahana said...

Looks like you guys had great fun!!