Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MARDI GRAS

Aunt Sarah and Uncle Elroy spoiled my kids and sent a package of stuff from Mardi Gras. I swear it was just like Christmas morning. The box had never ending toys in it for the kids. I could list everything, or you could just examine the first picture!!! So thanks Aunt Sarah and Uncle Elroy!! The kids love their toys, and we're thankful for all that you do for us and the kids. We miss you sooooooo much! We're dying to get our little booties over there to visit! Hopefully it can happen soon. Hugs and kisses!!!!




2 comments:

Laurie said...

Soooooo Cute! It reminds me of the snake on Jungle book. Now all you need is a too-too

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Christmas in February...how exciting. You have the best in-law family. I am totally happy for you.